This is absolutely unacceptable!

I am playing solo... my Q time was less than a minute.

Why are there 2 red rank survivors matched with a rank 20? I understand that with both sides as the wait time increases so does the rank range.... but there is absolutely no reason why a red rank should ever get paired with a rank 20. Ever. Is there literally no one in yellow, brown even green ranks that can join a rank 20 lobby on the north east coast at 8pm - where the majority of us under stay at home orders?

This is a epic failure. Killer has less than 50 hours in the game.. and here I am in their lobby. I've seen large rank variances... but this is unacceptable -- and unfair to everyone involved. I didn't have fun... and neither did the poor killer. I literally did gens and left because I didn't want to farm/bm an obviously new killer that had no idea what they were doing.


Do better BHVR.

NO!.jpg


Comments

  • @Jesya said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1247931#Comment_1247931

    I'm sorry... no mental gymnastics will allow me to believe this is attributed to an MMR. Last game: instant queue, again solo--- ranked with 3 other red ranks and a brand new baby Billy... who didn't even know how to put on a perk or rev a chainsaw. Isn't one of the main reasons for not allowing to derank past certain levels is so experienced players are not placed with babies? Then why is this happening.

    Again, this is not right for anyone --- especially new players.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/193/LTUZWZR7EYR6.jpg

    WOW..... jesus poor Killer :(

  • @Decenten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248190#Comment_1248190

    Sorry but I have less than 20 games and this has been what my last few games in a row have been like. My queue times werent even that long, less than a few minutes most of the time

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/165/Z3OOTUR701U9.png

    I'm fairly confident that's just due to an SWF Manipulation.

  • @Monika said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249500#Comment_1249500

    I'm fairly confident that's just due to an SWF Manipulation.

    I think it tries to balance to lowest person so if you had 2 rank 1s and a rank 20 ud get a rank 20 killer. That being said ive had sweaty red rank 4swf teams in yellow ranks. It kinda kills the mood for a bit

  • This can cause the new player to never play killer again or find a new game

  • @Monika said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249500#Comment_1249500

    I'm fairly confident that's just due to an SWF Manipulation.

    I'm fairly certain you are incorrect. Who wants games like this?


    no again.jpg


  • @cjtombraider said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1246997#Comment_1246997

    Instead of being a prat; why don't you answer the question?

    Wdym??? I'm saying he should cover up names. Am I wrong for giving advice that he should follow the rules?

  • Agreed. Matchmaking definitely needs a lot of work. For the last week about 90 percent of players I match up with just walk all over me, both Survivor and Killer. The imbalance of actual skill level is getting ridiculous, every round I've played in the last week has had at least two people at double my rank. Lately Dead by Daylight has been basically unplayable as Killer and barely playable as Survivor. I don't mind a challenge, but what's the point when you're getting completely bulldozed every single round?

  • When I first started playing (killer main) I'd be getting red ranks. My first few days playing DbD I was either with a team of red/purple ranks or I just was done and let them do whatever. It came to a point where I'd just sit on the killer screen for hrs because I was too scared to get a team of red ranks and just get annihilated. Whenever I play this game I'm physically shaking when I queue for killer because I'm scared what gonna happen. The matchmaking is better now but I still shake all the time.

    I know if i get red ranks or I lose it isnt the end of the world, its just a game. The mental aspect of just getting in a game, have them be snotty cause I'm baby killer and them have them escape and say gg ez and them being genuinely better and more experienced just deters me. Idk y I shake, its like my body is like no stop wyd.

  • I recently made a post about how once I got to Rank 14 all I saw were 1-3s and I could no longer play a match without getting walked all over. I've played the game for about a month. Seeing this, I'm beginning to realize maybe the problem is necessarily what I thought it was, but a much deeper issue.

1 2 ›