The dude has a brace on his left leg, so he's putting more weight (and, as such, shifting his hips) on his right leg. I don't see how that makes him look gay.
He's also from the 1800s, where I'm pretty sure being gay was (unfortunately), illegal.
@Meroko hold up... going to stop you right there we don't accept that in my species also Adam is a King and the planet will be returned back to him soon.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t see how that makes him look gay to be honest.
Actually, he looks gayer in this skin, look at his hips. THAT looks pretty gay.
Nah, he's a country boy.
Adam is definitely gay though, most of his recent skins are a dead giveaway.
The dude has a brace on his left leg, so he's putting more weight (and, as such, shifting his hips) on his right leg. I don't see how that makes him look gay.
He's also from the 1800s, where I'm pretty sure being gay was (unfortunately), illegal.
Not saying he can't be, but I just don't see it.
You'd stand like that too if you had steel rivets shod through your legs in order to keep you collapsing from shattered bone?
He has a leg brace so i’m pretty sure that’s why he stands like that.
He does look like a s n a c k in that picture tho 👀
Id turn gay for that jawline
Did you forget the leg brace he's wearing?.....
"yEs He'S dEFinAteLY gAy"
@Meroko hold up... going to stop you right there we don't accept that in my species also Adam is a King and the planet will be returned back to him soon.
I think you are into cowboys
To avoid this thread to go downhill, i decided to close it. Please keep in mind to be respectful and civil towards everyone.