I have two of some cosmetics?

I noticed I have duplicates of some cosmetics in my inventory recently. I have two of the David Lunar Donkey Jacket and two of Kate's Summer BBQ shirt, the Free Songbird one. Which is weird to me because I didn't even earn the Summer shirt for Kate, I got pretty close during the event but didn't earn it.

Did they give out these for free to everyone? I remember a while back they gave out those ultra-rare irl event cosmetics.

Comments

  • Yeah it's weird, I found I even got Dweard...

  • @Poweas said:

    Yeah it's weird, I found I even got Dweard...

    Everyone got that

  • They did give out cosmetics... kinda weird they duplicated for you tho.

  • Funny how I still haven't received my hound mask back for Huntress yet I got David's donkey Jacket and I'm certainly positive I didn't achieve that.

  • I used to have two of the Kate shirt as well. However looks like this recent patch fixed that and I'm back to having one.

    However, I also have the Hillbilly hammer as well and I never earned that, just the Kate shirt, so that is odd.