Who else thinks Freddy Fazbear would be a cool addition to the killers roster in the game?

Considering they've added killers from other famous franchises (like Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween), I feel that this would also be a cool or interesting addition to the game. I know that I would be willing to drop real american dollars on Freddy if he was added to the game. What do you guys think?

freddy.png


Comments

  • I regret showing you this game jonah i hate you so much

  • Yea...they added from good movie franchises… your sugesting a character from a franchise that is mainly hated

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Yea...they added from good movie franchises… your sugesting a character from a franchise that is mainly hated

    Especially that it has a younger fan base.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Yea...they added from good movie franchises… your sugesting a character from a franchise that is mainly hated

    Yes.

  • I mean a Fnaf killer could be interesting I suppose. Foxies LEEEEROYYYYY JEEEERNKINNNSSS charge would probably be a better fit though. A charge attack that only charges when not being watched. But maybe that's just because I love hit and run killing.

  • No, not Freddy. The man behind the slaughter is the character that should be added if we get a fnaf chapter

  • Is it good that I don't know who this is?

  • Freddy, absolutely not. If ANY FNAF character were to be added, it should be Springtrap.

    @AvisDeene said:

    Is it good that I don't know who this is?

    Probably for the best, yeah.

  • Isn't that a cartoon character who has never been seen walking? Wouldn't fit too well with the slasher vibe dbd has going for it imo.

  • I don't see how a game where you wait for jumpscares ever got so popular. I blame streamers and furries.

    And if any videogame killers become a killer, it should be pyramid head or necromorphs. They have actual animations of them moving.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    I don't see how a game where you wait for jumpscares ever got so popular. I blame streamers and furries.

    And if any videogame killers become a killer, it should be pyramid head or necromorphs. They have actual animations of them moving.

    Saying none of the characters move would be false. A lot of it is just them standing in place but some characters in it like foxy you can watch run down the hallway at you. That's just talking about game one too. They all tend to actually walk in the VR version. Makes it way scarier.

  • @Smog said:

    Considering they've added killers from other famous franchises (like Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween), I feel that this would also be a cool or interesting addition to the game. I know that I would be willing to drop real american dollars on Freddy if he was added to the game. What do you guys think?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/199/RW79ZL487545.png

    I'm up for it as long as they do it right. Though idk how that would happen.

    But i would mainly prefer springtrap over anyone in fnaf.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    No, not Freddy. The man behind the slaughter is the character that should be added if we get a fnaf chapter

    William Afton aka. Springtrap


    And while I think that sticking us all in a Chuck E. Cheese style nightmare hole would be cool, especially since we don't have anything like that in Australia, I really don't want more kids joining this game. I'm all for new players, but seriously. Anyone under the age of 15 should be barred from this sort of game.