How can I stay immersed?

4.png

Now this is a bug i want them to address asap /s

But really it would be neato if they fix that someday, how can i live my horror fantasy if this makes me realize it's nothing but a game :D

Comments

  • wait a minute...since when did the text change to "take chance to escape"?? I thought it was "attempt escape"...is this from the new patch?

  • @Flawless_ said:

    wait a minute...since when did the text change to "take chance to escape"?? I thought it was "attempt escape"...is this from the new patch?

    Yeah. They wanted it to be more clear that it was a risk. Too many new players were trying to escape not realizing that they were killing themselves.

  • @illusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1244107#Comment_1244107

    Yeah. They wanted it to be more clear that it was a risk. Too many new players were trying to escape not realizing that they were killing themselves.

    @Flawless_ said:

    wait a minute...since when did the text change to "take chance to escape"?? I thought it was "attempt escape"...is this from the new patch?

    Exactly and also now everytime you try there's blood effect that's way more pronounced basically saying stop this silky you are killing yourself. Praise the elder gods.

  • @Flawless_ said:

    wait a minute...since when did the text change to "take chance to escape"?? I thought it was "attempt escape"...is this from the new patch?

    Since this patch.

  • @Flawless_ said:

    wait a minute...since when did the text change to "take chance to escape"?? I thought it was "attempt escape"...is this from the new patch?

    Yes