Matchmaking Locked

Is there any way I can provide recorded evidence that I didn’t leave the match intentionally and that it was the game that disconnected me resulting in a matchmaking penalty? How is that my fault? These bans are too strict. 🤷‍♂️🤦🏽 Thats just not fun for people when you won’t even allow people to rejoin.

Comments

  • So who cares about a minor penalty?

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So who cares about a minor penalty?

    No it’s not a “minor” penalty when it’s 30 min especially when it’s not my fault and the game won’t let me rejoin. It has happened before.

    rejoin options have always been a thing though take rainbow 6 siege for example. Since there aren’t rounds in this game you can’t rejoin I understand that. But come on.... there’s gotta be another option. Or at least pick up the fact I didn’t press start and leave the game. It’s 2020 there should be some way to code it to read that by now 😡😡😡😡

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1243850#Comment_1243850

    No it’s not a “minor” penalty when it’s 30 min especially when it’s not my fault and the game won’t let me rejoin. It has happened before.

    rejoin options have always been a thing though take rainbow 6 siege for example. Since there aren’t rounds in this game you can’t rejoin I understand that. But come on.... there’s gotta be another option. Or at least pick up the fact I didn’t press start and leave the game. It’s 2020 there should be some way to code it to read that by now 😡😡😡😡

    Then people would just pull the Plug. To be honest, if you have a bad internet connection you should try to fix it instead of trying to rejoin games over and over again. Because the four other people in your game dont really care if you leave via "Leave Match" or if you crashed/got disconnected.

    But a Rejoin-Feature would be highly appreciated.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Turns put when people abuse the ######### out of lenient bans, you have to move to stricter ones. Blame all the cryhards who abused the previous system.

    you're missing the point. I am not upset at the fact that penalties exist or how strict they are in regards to the compounding and/or the maximum duration for repetitive quitting. I said it should be able to pick up on the fact it wasn’t intentional but it doesn’t. That’s what I mean by strict. Has nothing to do with the people that abused the previous system 😂 that was intentional quitting what you’re talking about

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1243870#Comment_1243870

    Windows key, click connection, click disconnect.

    Ta-dah! You just "unintentionally" disconnected from the game.

    It’s Xbox.