red mori change

since I barely ever use the red mori for 4 survivors , and rarely 3 I would like the price of the mori reduced to 4500 BP's . or chenge it to that it can be used to mori the survivors that have been hooked and if there is 1 final survivor left and you are carrying him and you are within 1 meter of a hook it acts like a yellow mori and you get an option to drop the survivor and mori him/her . 

Comments

  • It is in now way in need to be changed to be cheaper. It's already a very strong add on.

    As for the buff, it's ok I guess, but if anything ebony moris need a nerf.

  • it is a strong add on , but its not worth 7000 BP's

  • @batmanscar said:

    it is a strong add on , but its not worth 7000 BP's

    *offering, and yes, yes it is. It cuts down killer's main main objective by... what was it 66%?

  • well I mean if you only can mori 2/3 survivors most of the games since the last one can't escape the hook ( unless BHVR change the red mori to how I suggested ) and you can't mori all of the survivors then it isn't worth as much imo , I buy moris for the animations to annoy toxic survivors and the ease they can give killers who are having trouble getting 4k's but when you use moris you don't get as many points an usually use it for only 2 survivors thats why I wanted it to be cheaper at some point in the next patches/updates

  • mori's and keys are already in influx as it is, so I suspect troll in this thread. BUT, I will say that mori's should be only useable on final hook and keys should have a small cast time like gates.