Improved the Controller sensitivity range in Options
Prior to the patch sensitivity was at 100% as killer. I checked today I’m still at 100% but it feels like I’m at 150% it’s super super sensitive.
anyone else notice this?
or is it working as intended? 50% is the new 100%?
Comments
My sensitivity is 70% now, 100% is way too fast.
I’m getting caught on tiles that I’d normally hug.
I’ll be keeping mine at 100% just a learning curve I guess
It’s working as intended. They obviously wanted to keep the 1-100 point scale, they just increased how much sensitivity each point represents. So the old 100% would be new 70% or so.
70% is the new 100%.
They said that the sensentivity figure you use normally should remain the same but once you adjust it again the new spectrum of sensitivity will enable a slower and much faster sensentivity speed on controller.