I have a question about the new sensitivity for consoles
I had 100 sens before the update and so I was just wondering what is it now. For example is it 75 or 85. Jw
I had 100 sens before the update and so I was just wondering what is it now. For example is it 75 or 85. Jw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you were at 100 your cursor would still be at 100%, but it would be twice (or 1.5 times, im not completely sure) as fast. In fact, for me it was so fast, that it kept skipping frames when i spun my camera both as killer and survivor
So if I want my old sens should I go to 75 or 50??
75 felt the closest to the old 100 to me. 50 felt way too slow.
Should be 50% for the pre patch sensitivity. The devs said the new sensitivity would be at 200%
It's not 200%.
Set yours around 70%. That's the original 100%.
They didn't "double" sensitivity, they made it like....1.5x.
My sensivity is at 50% now. Never touched it- Before and after.
Oh, now I understand what you meant in your question. Honestly, that's a good question and in theory it should be around 75% to get back to the "old max". I'm not completely sure though, as the devs didn't share the method they used to tweak the max sens. The best thing I can suggest is to try out different sensitivities and see which feels best - maybe start at 75%, because in my opinion this should be closest to what it was before.
Personally, I had both killer and survivor at 100% before, but have now switched to 85% - it's faster, but still not as fast as to make me run into stuff. I'll probably increase back to 100% gradually over time, because higher sens is always better as long as you don't end up consistently over-rotating your camera, but that's down to muscle memory which you can build up over time.