Survivor attempts to fake Killer rank

I was trying to get into playing killer as Wraith until the slowness bug/nerf was released into live from PTB in the 3.7.0 update.

The team were an SWF (at least I believe as BHVR don't want to show this information post or pre game for some balancing issue reason I believe)... however...

He told me that he couldn't believe I was a red rank killer and that I was tunneling him and that he wouldn't do that as it wasn't fun. I've never seen a red rank killer play 'for fun' as they are at that rank because they have to play well. I said I have never played against him as a red rank survivor so I asked him to send me proof, he sent me a picture of a red rank 1 killer.

However the picture had the killers name hidden by the description of a pop up bloodpoints currency information box, I asked him to show me his name on a picture and never heard anything back...

What does this guy think he is getting out of this? Has anyone else had this happen to them???

Comments

  • Some people are just insane. I have over 70 players on PS4 blocked due to them sending salty and hate filled messages, all survivors. Never once had a killer message me with toxicity

  • Don't feed the troll and its over there. Ezclap

  • (PS4) Playing killer the extent of my toxic messages that I would send first would be to tell a survivor not to t bag after the game in which I killer them. As a survivor I don't get toxic I go in do gens unhook and leave of I funny die. If there killer does a good job I will give them a gg