Spine Chill vs Stealth Killers
As someone that will use the perk every so often as survivor, I still find it incredibly strange that it remains useful against Stealth Killers. What does everyone else think?
- Do you think it's fair?
- Would it feel useless to you if it only worked on non-stealth killers?
- Do you prefer seeing it as killer instead of the usual few meta perks?
- Does it positively or negatively impact your games?
Comments
Yes.
Yes.
Don't really mind, rarely know if they actually have it or they just saw me.
As survivor, definitely not a negative. As killer, not too negative, usually only extends a chase by a few seconds.
Yes
Yes
A bit to be honest
As killer, not at all, or I don't notice it affecting me when I'm phasing. As survivor, perhaps cause it helps me against Spirit.
Spine Chill is perfectly fair, it only tells you that the Killer is approaching, it doesn't say where
I'd personally would rather premonition work against stealth killers than spine chill but to answer your questions
No
No
Yes
Sometimes
As a GF main, I rarely see people make actual use of Spine Chill, not because they don't know how to use it but because its range is so low it is pretty much inconsequential compared to the advantages that "meta" perks give. I'm fine if all 4 of the survivors have it, because you can tell when they do and even play around it a little. Overall it's a fun perk that doesn't really make the game unfair so needs no changes.