After 3.7.0 my PS4 turns into a jet engine during the loading screen

Another bug to add to the huge list after this update. Also, the offering icons are smaller.

Anyone else with this bug?

I think they unlocked the framerate during the loading screen which causes the console to overheat

Comments

  • Dbd is the only game that has had this effect on my PS4. It would do this sometimes even before this new patch.

  • For me it would be a bug if it didn't do that, I feel it does this every time I boot up the game since I bought the game 2 years ago.

  • @Facture said:

    For me it would be a bug if it didn't do that, I feel it does this every time I boot up the game since I bought the game 2 years ago.

    Same here, it's always done it for me on PS4. There's also the issue of massive FPS loss if you play for too long.

  • Sounds in line with steam DBD, tbh.

  • @NICK714 said:

    PC is best

    Pc gpu turning to huricanes also when you alt-tab from dbd.

  • My PS4 has done this since I bought it. Title screen, Archives and Lobby waiting (Pre-Match 60 second one) each make my PS4 sound like it's pretending to be a plane. The only game I own that causes it to do it too.

  • @kosmi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1239750#Comment_1239750

    Pc gpu turning to huricanes also when you alt-tab from dbd.

    My fan doesn't even start when the game start xD

  • Umm its always done this ever since ive had this game lol

    They need to fix it...but its nothing new.

  • PC for me has the same thing ngl,sounds like it's about to explode any second.

  • Mine never did it until I think one of the mid chapter updates, I think it was the one before ghost face. Now it only does it if I leave it there and don’t press x.

  • poor coding, after 3,4 years? they havent even bother to hire actual experts to deal with that, i mean just look at gtav the amount of effort a console has to go through to run this game is insane but still theres no i live next to an airport sounds coming from my ps4, and im sorry but thats the type of things i look at when i buy a new game and if that game has a bhvr signature on it im out

  • It's always loud during the loading phase. But it's only for a couple of seconds, so who cares.

    Freddy is another problem. His dreamworld is really taxing on the console.

  • I thought ps4 does this all the time. At least that's what I've heard, I don't use mine.