Congrats for another broken patch devs
- Constantly getting high ping
- Broken Matchmaking
aaand I am currently stuck under the hook, waiting to bleed out. I wasn't able to move after getting unhooked. I wonder what else is broken.
- Constantly getting high ping
- Broken Matchmaking
aaand I am currently stuck under the hook, waiting to bleed out. I wasn't able to move after getting unhooked. I wonder what else is broken.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead hard is also broken, AA can no longer be turned off..
You can get stuck on a pallet, not inside of it
Anything new broken about dead hard or is it the usual, exhausted on the ground thing?
i played one match with a friend. i dropped a pallet early and got hit through it even though i was 4 meters away allready. happend 3 times than i just kiled myself on hook and closed the game.
devs:" hey guys we fixed the infinite loops but we also brought all bugs from ptb to live build."
billy is still bugged like in ptb and huntress too. And now the servers are somewhere in antarctica.
Yeah, Billy feels horrible. Bubba as well, but this could be because I played with high Ping. But Billy feels as bad as on the PTB.
It seemed buggier than the PTB for me. I am sure people will report new bugs soon.