Today's Add-ons: Hunting Hatchets
DISCLAIMER: Due to limited poll options, all options will have 2 Add-ons with Killer Power polls.
You can simply vote for your favorite, but if you'd like to make it clear which you mean, a comment is required.
Which Add-on would you put on if Hunting Hatchets had only 1 Add-on slot?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Oak Haft.
Incredibly underrated if you ask me, being able to go back to your normal speed faster can make all the difference.
At least, that's how it's been in my matches.
I feel like i should also explain why not Iridescent Head.
Of course it's very powerful.
But it's not my favorite because #1: I like having more than 1, and while adding Leather Loop/Infantry Belt reduces the penalty, i still really dislike having less than 5.
And #2: It can end matches quickly. Yup, to me that's a problem, i don't like short matches, whether i win or lose.
If I could only have one Addon, I'd probably choose Infantry Belt, Yew Seed Concoction, or Oak Haft. I'd choose Infantry though because it's the most impactful whenever I play her.
Obviously though, Iri Head is her most powerful, but I'm bad at aiming so only having one of them's a big deal.
Deerskin gloves and Iron Maiden is a dream to use. You lose little to no time in the chase and it's just so satisfying.
Infantry belt is my favorite. I love combining it with the leather loop too. 8 hatchets dude...
Flower Babushka always has and always will be my favorite.
I'm kinda sad they never rebuffed it like they said they would after they nerfed Tinkerer, but it's probably for the best; maybe charging Hatchets 28% faster (when combining Babushka with Manna Braid) was a little too much.
Glowing Concotion. It's an extremely underrated Add-On. Also, it's godlike on farm maps. You hit someone with a hatched, followed by another hatchet because you can see them.
Around tiles, it's a free I'm all Ears.
Half the time I miss its because the windup time is too long, so... kind obvious choice for me.
Speed