Once again flawed MM
Rank 13s should never be matched against rank 4's. Its unfair for everyone. At most i should be matched with level ~8s
Rank 13s should never be matched against rank 4's. Its unfair for everyone. At most i should be matched with level ~8s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why did that one survivor bring a green key without any addons lmao
Devs already said MM isn't flawed, it's a lack of killers. MM is perfectly fine: it stretches the level filter in order to get matches faster.
And this is why we are getting a killer sided patch next week.
I do that sometimes just to mess with the killer. Makes them think I have a key so they'll tunnel me or play a bit differently. I do the same thing as killer by bringing a shroud and swinging like I have a mori and then nod and pick them up.
It's just fun to mess with the other side sometimes as some people will change how they play, for better or worse.