Ochido on PS4 now.
I think an army of ochido wanna be's are going to swarming the PS4 platform. Him being there is not what I'm worried about. It's his following that may leave PC and dust off their PS4 just to have the chance to play with him and bring the toxicity with them . I'm a survivor main btw.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I hope he and his ilk leave, but I pity PS4 players who have to deal with that bullshit.
I've been looking for more re> @BoxingRouge said:
He won't go to rank one and his minions aren't good enough to get to rank 1. He has his fun around rank 10, where the killer is decent, but doesn't have a full grasp on loops and tricks. I do have dbd on my PC, but my RLF all play on PS4.
Perfect example.
Feeling bad for PS4 killers tbh. Bad FPS, controller and now even ochido, damn I cant even imagine.....
Why couldn't he have gone to xbox asdf
Well ofc he will use all the exploits available^^
Sadly, that's exactly how 99% of his wannabees sound and act. All hopes are lost for those brainless lemmings.
Interesting watch (especially the end)
It won't be that bad. Either ignore him or be good enough to take him out early.
No wonder I subscribed to True even tho he mainly plays killer. He is civilised, mature and down to earth individual. Not to mention he's hot as hell lol.
Going to go ahead and lock this now. Like someone or not, I still can't allow a thread that only serves to call someone out and shame them.