Im just here to say
Whats the point on notificating GhostFace when u looking at him, like ######### you were thinkig about in the making of the character?????? Its not enough with that 1 hit down lmao
Whats the point on notificating GhostFace when u looking at him, like ######### you were thinkig about in the making of the character?????? Its not enough with that 1 hit down lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In theory at least if you are getting the notifications for him looking at you, that means your stealth is about to break and therefore won't be able to one-hit people now...
I don't understand Ghostface at all either. I sit there and stare right at him and get exposed. But I'm not complaining. I think I'd be smart to just watch at youtube video and figure out how he works. I wasn't playing when he was released. But somehow I had gotten the idea that you're supposed to look at him to prevent getting exposed. And I'm just sitting there with my camera right on him and still exposed. Haha character makes no sense to me.
You would think, but this ######### is broken AF.
Tru Dat
I've found it's very unreliable to "see" Ghost Face. If I see GF, I just high tail it out of there and try to break his stealth on the run.
Best choice, for sure.
I don't think you realise that he isn't an overly strong killer. He's good but against a good team on a open map you should easily beat him.
So, in a very specific scenario, with specific players, he’s beatable. Great balance.
The thing is, Ghostface, Myers and Billy are considered the three most balanced killers in the game by most players.
No lol in terms of killers that are better than him we have Spirit, Nurse, Billy, Huntress, Freddy, Hag and Wraith. There are a few like Oni, Plague and Doctor who may be better but it all depends on your opinion.
He's fine but he has no map pressure and very little anti-looping ability. At high ranks Ghostface will get beat by any good team. Against babies then he will probably win but so will every other killer. If you also run spine chill it hurts him even more.
There are a few quirks of GF’s power that aren’t obvious at first:
Yeah ghostface reveal is buggy. It sometimes a coin flip, to see who will get screwed over this time. Ghostface or the survivor.
Ghostface is a killer that relays on his add ons more so than other killers. Playing ghostface with no add ons vs playing him with his two best recovery add ons, is night and day. Simply due to how fast you can recover your power, allowing you to make so many more plays you normally couldn't without add ons, just due to the slow recovery speed.