So no one was going to tell me you could delete the cut scene?

Why did no one tell me this ######### when Yui was driving her ######### motorcycle on on eardrums across my canals and putting Metal concerts to shame.

Comments

  • You didn't ask :P

  • I sell hearing aids I want ya to need my product!! Jk I didn't know you could

  • @Cardgrey said:

    I sell hearing aids I want ya to need my product!! Jk I didn't know you could

    Steam folder > Steamapps > Common > Dead by Daylight > DeadByDaylight > Content > Movies then delete LoadingScreen.mp4

    Like this blessing is the greatest thing ever. I wouldnt care if I could adjust the volume of it but they are so ######### LOUD!

  • On console you just press the A button on Xbox (and the equivalent to that on PS4) and it will skip the cutscene lol

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    On console you just press the A button on Xbox (and the equivalent to that on PS4) and it will skip the cutscene lol

    ik you can skip it but i wanted to erratic that ######### cut scene

  • It involves modifying game files, while it may seem innocent the staff will warn you to change these at your own risk.

  • @Seanzu said:

    It involves modifying game files, while it may seem innocent the staff will warn you to change these at your own risk.

    It's nested under steam roaming data not DBD so I should be fine. If it was actually in the DBD game configs I would just deal with it.

  • @OtakuBurrito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1232045#Comment_1232045

    It's nested under steam roaming data not DBD so I should be fine. If it was actually in the DBD game configs I would just deal with it.

    It's in the same set of folders that holds the perk files, and the devs still warn people to change at your own risk, they don't even allow people to post about perk changing on the forums so regardless of whether it's safe or not they wont allow you to talk about it.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1232075#Comment_1232075

    It's in the same set of folders that holds the perk files, and the devs still warn people to change at your own risk, they don't even allow people to post about perk changing on the forums so regardless of whether it's safe or not they wont allow you to talk about it.

    welp guess it's time for a mod to lock this thread i guess and set the truth straight.