DBD Killers need free DeerStalker until BHVR fix sound issue
I am so so so trying to get back into playing killer.
At the moment I am still astonished to see BHVR not fix the sound issue of the survivor on the floor making no noise!
As it has been months and months could BHVR give killers a free deerstalker ability, the best fun i'm having as killer is pressing pickup and walking around the map.
Comments
*forever.
Maybe at a short range (8 meters maybe) but not the full range of the perk.
Maybe don't slug
I understand you have an issue. but if you want to add it in just because you and some others have the issue just use the damn perk. oh soooo sorry that you have to adjust till something gets fixed but not everyone has that issue. If it was 100% across the board I'd say it'd be found much faster but right now it isn't. use the perk and learn to adjust. don't be a boring killer (same goes for survivors) these meta perks are great but when you face them all the time or a good amount of time it gets boring.
I've never encountered the sound issues even with so many threads about it... guess I'm just super lucky.
Tier 1 (or customised versions) of some information perks should be base on both sides. BBQ and deerstalker on the killer side, and Kindred and Bond on the survivor side, for example.
I like the idea of Deerstalker with a lot shorter range and Kindred without the killer's aura, but the other two should just stay as perks.
It was just an example of a fair trade. I don't think that many killer mains would be particularly happy to get deerstalker when the survivors get kindred. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.