PSA - Survivors suck!

As a survivor player, i find my teammates do more harm than the killer. Im not talking abput just being bad at the game, although that is a problem at times. Im talking about purposely doing things to get other survivors killed.

It happens quite often and irritates me more than anything a killer does.

Sorry if the title was bait. No im not talking about every survivor. Just the arseholes

Comments

  • Play killer then, you don't have to rely in your teammates.

  • That's actually called t bagging., lol.

    Seriously tho, that is why playing with randos sucks. Some games you get an awesome one with skill and game knowledge.

    Other times tho....please.

    No thanks, I'll kill while I wait on my swfmates.

  • @Veen said:

    Play killer then, you don't have to rely in your teammates.

    I play both.

    @Clevite said:

    That's actually called t bagging., lol.

    Seriously tho, that is why playing with randos sucks. Some games you get an awesome one with skill and game knowledge.

    Other times tho....please.

    No thanks, I'll kill while I wait on my swfmates.

    I prefer the tenseness that is solo with very little info. Just kills me when my team is deadlier than the killer!

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1231432#Comment_1231432

    I play both.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1231435#Comment_1231435

    I prefer the tenseness that is solo with very little info. Just kills me when my team is deadlier than the killer!

    No I get it. I just prefer less frustrating games than the rando grabbag

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1231451#Comment_1231451

    No I get it. I just prefer less frustrating games than the rando grabbag

    I completely understand that. But when you get great games as a solo its amazing!

  • @csandman1977 said:

    As a survivor player, i find my teammates do more harm than the killer. Im not talking abput just being bad at the game, although that is a problem at times. Im talking about purposely doing things to get other survivors killed.

    It happens quite often and irritates me more than anything a killer does.

    Sorry if the title was bait. No im not talking about every survivor. Just the arseholes

    Yeah, i get that. Had a game once, two survivors dead. I found hatch before the other survivor, and she decided to alert the killer where we were, and got him to team up against me, and showed him where I was. Got me killed and he let her escape.

    It was really irritating since that survivor did nothing all game, so they didn't deserve the escape personally. It was even more irritating that the billy agreed to team up.

    then another game against a doc, me and last survivor, she was on struggle on hook, but i was across the map, i was not getting the escape because this doc was a face-camper. After waiting a few seconds and seeing that I wasn't coming, he decided to search for me. I had found hatch and i was trying to signal to the other survivor to stop struggling because there was no point - we wouldn't have escaped. But she didnt, and she got me killed as Doc and his BS ability found me.