Solo Buff
In Mobile version survivor can see other survivors perks. Maybe It should have on other platforms. So just then I can make a strategy. Little buff for solo survivers.
What do you think?
PS: I am not design! Muhauhauh
In Mobile version survivor can see other survivors perks. Maybe It should have on other platforms. So just then I can make a strategy. Little buff for solo survivers.
What do you think?
PS: I am not design! Muhauhauh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits so?
Makes sense. Solo survivor is where a lot of the balance issues come from.
You know he doesn't have to reply to you? Also you just bumped your own post ._.
Yes. Him not need reply only see this post.
like this post. Do you like new lobby? Welcome
have nice day.
Maybe add this future update and buff solo survivers!
Other ideia for solo buff
in-game option survivor can see other survivor perks.
The developers have kind of abandoned us. All we have left is mods.
However, this is a great change. It would buff solo queue without buffing SWF.
I believe that knowing the privileges give to try a strategy even without being SWF. Anyway.