Myers rework
I didn't really know what to classify this as, but I think this is the title it fits best under. Myers is by no means weak, but I feel he's kind of basic. He doesn't need a rework, but I feel this could make him a bit more fun to play in my opinion. Here are the ideas I've thought of:
1) Tier 3 buff and nerf
Tier 3 can be a little underwhelming, but this could fix that. If they made him kick pallets a bit faster (maybe 10-20%) it could make him a little more threatening. Maybe just keep his vault speed around the same as T2 to balance it out though. That way tier 3 is still fair
2) Stalking change 1
Anytime a survivor dies with stalk left on them, this stalk will be transferred to the survivor with the least stalk left. This cannot go beyond the maximum of 10s stalk however. Should it go beyond this time, the remaining evil will not be given to anyone
3) Stalk change 2
While stalking, Myers can only stalk one survivor at once. However, while stalking he gains the undetectable status. The only way to lose this status is to either stop stalking or be in the stalked survivor's line of sight
4) Stalk change 3
After stalking a survivor for 5 seconds, that survivor becomes the obsession. While in chase with the obsession, Myers will gain 100% more bloodpoints for all actions
5) Secondary stalk ability
Whilst standing in a window, Myers can perform a window stalk. This doubles the speed at which Myers will gain double evil and drain half the evil he normally would
6) New breakable wall animation
Myers will walk through the wall, destroying it
Comments
Disagree with the Tier 3 vaulting and kicking speed. There is a perk for kicking if you have a problem with it and kicking pallets is a one time thing, windows can be run multiple times. So this would be a straight debuff in total.
The stalk changes all don't seem fun to me. Difficult to argue about that, but I prefer the current state over the changes. 2) would be unfair to survivors, especially regarding the tombstone piece, 3) doesn't work that well because TR is in all cases now fading, not "jumping" and I don't want that Ghostface "feature" on Myers, 4) is messing up obsession perks in some way and BP bonus for basekit should not be a thing.
Pretty sure the break animation won't work, because killers are stuck in front of the pallet and don't phase through it. This is not just an animation change.
Myers is not in need of a buff, he's a very capable killer, and tier 3 rarely feels like a waste if you know how to use it properly, and have tracking perks.
Any changes to Myers that begin with talking about he should be more fun to play is questionable IMO. He IS a fairly basic Killer who relies on M1s but in terms of fun factor he's one of the most popular Killers in the entire game, for both sides.
Pretty much the two issues I have with Myers are:
-Getting out of EWI is a little too difficult in high-Rank play and it often feels like whether you can do it quickly or not is more luck-based than anything
-While his are far better than a lot of other Killers, many of his addons are horrible.
The latter could be addressed via addon changes and the former could be addressed in a variety of ways that don't actually involve that many changes to Myers (and could even be fixed via modifying map design to lower the presence of good anti-stalking loops).
I would like it if when he is in evil withtin t3 his speed is increased
I will agree that the breakable wall animation is kinda basic. It would be cool if he could 'walk' through the wall when in T3 only. That would be pretty terrifying.
So, the big change (And this is also thematic) I want for Myers is that currently, the closer you are, the faster you stalk, the further you are, the slower you stalk. Myers usually stares at people from a distance, then closes. So my suggested change;