PS4 DBD community in a nutshell.

image.png

For context this guy got mad because I didn't let him do all four gens and leave so I killed three and gave one the hatch, the one I gave hatch happened to not be in their SWF.


Anyways, people are very loving, and kind.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That's ######### hilarious, i find those nasty messages funny as hell. What a charming individual.

  • 2020-04-21 21.27.14.png

    Xbox community in a nutshell lmao

  • Hope you reported it.

  • Yea I get them too on PS4 when I play killer. I laugh cause I don’t camp or tunnel and let them know I’ve drank a lot and you still lost and are mad maybe you just ain’t that good as I tend to drink when I play killer and just relax.

  • Ah, a familiar sight to see there,

  • I just ignore them, or laugh at them for how stupid they are acting over a video game. I can't turn the other cheek sometimes.

  • I have it set to where people can't message me. Instead, people spam the follow button after they rage quit.

  • I get this everytime. My block list has grown pretty big in the past few months

  • Funny story time I decided I would play mad grit piggy. I don't hook anyone I just bear trap them carry them around till they wiggle off then go find a new survivor to carry around. Rinse and repeat never hooking them just carry them around all game.

    I do this now and again to have Fun let off steam if I've had a few stressful matches in a row.

    Anyway I get a message saying you should play normal why didn't you play normally.

    I replied with I wanted to have fun I wanted you guys to have fun. Was free piggy rides not fun?

    I am yet to get a response.. I am confused but not surprised tbh..

    Oh if you guys could let me know if you think piggy free rides is fun that would help!

    🐷💖

  • I blocked every contact other than people who are my friends. You can't even send me a friend invite. Now i have barely played since then but boy does that take weight off my shoulders!

  • @Darkskies said:

    Funny story time I decided I would play mad grit piggy. I don't hook anyone I just bear trap them carry them around till they wiggle off then go find a new survivor to carry around. Rinse and repeat never hooking them just carry them around all game.

    I do this now and again to have Fun let off steam if I've had a few stressful matches in a row.

    Anyway I get a message saying you should play normal why didn't you play normally.

    I replied with I wanted to have fun I wanted you guys to have fun. Was free piggy rides not fun?

    I am yet to get a response.. I am confused but not surprised tbh..

    Oh if you guys could let me know if you think piggy free rides is fun that would help!

    🐷💖

    I’d enjoy it =p miss very underrated honestly

    9F1C6214-CA83-4766-88F0-C1BCC7B4F2DA.png FB1B1703-0FE9-4F94-AB56-A2A4992F0016.jpeg


  • Yikes thats like a crazy stalker.

  • Omg I've had a guy send me 32+ invites on xbox

    The first time we met we were both survivors and he was mad because I tried to heal him on the ground and had to let go because the killer came back... it paused his tenacity and then I tried to flashlight save and missed so he wasnt very happy... so he invited me 32+ times

    The next time we met (7 months and 4 days later), he was on the survivor side and I was the killer and I killed him :)

    So he messaged me again...

    You can tell by the date we are both single lol

    Screenshot_20200424-043031_Xbox.jpg


  • @0mikeya0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226647#Comment_1226647

    Omg I've had a guy send me 32+ invites on xbox

    The first time we met we were both survivors and he was mad because I tried to heal him on the ground and had to let go because the killer came back... it paused his tenacity and then I tried to flashlight save and missed so he wasnt very happy... so he invited me 32+ times

    The next time we met (7 months and 4 days later), he was on the survivor side and I was the killer and I killed him :)

    So he messaged me again...

    You can tell by the date we are both single lol

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/212/NKMJ2FSSJ65Z.jpg

    This instance I was huntress and got one down in the basement. As I was leaving I saw scratchmarks (were on the swamp boat) so I go around the boat and follow scratch marks down to basement and do what huntress does best and hold the stairs with my hatchet. I down them both and rehook . Rinse and repeat until all 4 are down there. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. I was called trash because I killed them when they had no way out.


    Maybe don't go down next to basement against a huntress then try to hook bomb smh

  • @ImLeslieKetamine said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/672/POT6R1DUWSD5.png

    For context this guy got mad because I didn't let him do all four gens and leave so I killed three and gave one the hatch, the one I gave hatch happened to not be in their SWF.

    Anyways, people are very loving, and kind.

    If you didn't know, PlayStation moderators are extremely strict with conduct like that.

    You report, and you always get a follow up and that they've taken the appropriate action towards that player.

    I Love PlayStation's follow up system.

  • @ImLeslieKetamine said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/672/POT6R1DUWSD5.png

    For context this guy got mad because I didn't let him do all four gens and leave so I killed three and gave one the hatch, the one I gave hatch happened to not be in their SWF.

    Anyways, people are very loving, and kind.

    HAHAHA OMG some people are wild dude