Permanently deactivate Xbox dedicated servers

Y'all got it horribly wrong the first time around and here it is, round 2 and even worse. 3 games I've disconnected from today unwillingly. Once it was the last generator being finished that triggered a huge frame rate drop them disconnect. 2nd time I closed the hatch as killer which triggered 2 seperate animations for ( nowhere near the hatch either ) it and then a disconnect. 3rd time I was playing as Oni and had a similar situation as last time where I activated my blood fury and it glitched and didn't work then teleported me back to where I tried activating it and activated then I disconnect. I'm now waiting 15 more minutes to try and play again today but have no hope for better results. This has been happening everyday since y'all brought back the ban system. Its absurd to get a ban for nothing you did when a week ago my internet was connecting perfectly fine and rarely got a game with lag as survivor. This is just ridiculous and it's time to turn them off or fix them then bring them back after they've been tested for a few months. Right now this is a joke.

Comments

  • Permanently Deactivate Xbox Dedicated Servers

    Fixed.

  • Yes the dedicated servers on Xbox are trash...but what did you expect really?

  • I didn't expect much of anything when they said they were deactivating them last time. It would've been nice if they left their unusable servers offline for good though.

  • They're working fine for me. Played about 30 games with them on (about 10 on killer and 20 on survivor) and I had one problem when my wifi was poor and I had the same problems as you are mentioning with Oni.

    Basically, this glitching is based on your wifi, because the only game it didn't work for me was when mine was poor.

  • @greekfire774 said:

    Y'all got it horribly wrong the first time around and here it is, round 2 and even worse. 3 games I've disconnected from today unwillingly. Once it was the last generator being finished that triggered a huge frame rate drop them disconnect. 2nd time I closed the hatch as killer which triggered 2 seperate animations for ( nowhere near the hatch either ) it and then a disconnect. 3rd time I was playing as Oni and had a similar situation as last time where I activated my blood fury and it glitched and didn't work then teleported me back to where I tried activating it and activated then I disconnect. I'm now waiting 15 more minutes to try and play again today but have no hope for better results. This has been happening everyday since y'all brought back the ban system. Its absurd to get a ban for nothing you did when a week ago my internet was connecting perfectly fine and rarely got a game with lag as survivor. This is just ridiculous and it's time to turn them off or fix them then bring them back after they've been tested for a few months. Right now this is a joke.

    I feel it. 3 games in a row after the last gen pops it disconnects me. Making me look bad and temp banning me at the same time lol then the gg ez messages came.