Is it possible to remove a character from your roaster?
Clown...He’s the #########. I’m tired of getting quests for him all the time. Or just seeing his stupid useless face. Didn’t even leveled him up after lvl 40 just so I got his teachables. I don’t mind my five bucks for it I just don’t wanna see a quest associated with him anymore.
Comments
You can trash his ritual if you don't want it. You can do it once everyday.
Usually the other unwanted rituals gets replaced by his.
That's just bad luck then, what other unwanted rituals if I may ask?
I'd like the ability to hide characters from the selection screen if you don't own them. I just don't like the clutter.
Doc and Bubba
I have the same feeling, but is it seriously worth trashing the whole character from your roster just to avoid the chance of getting their daily, which might only give you like 30k bloodpoints? Even I don't really like playing Nurse or Billy, and any time I get a Nurse daily and trash it, it turns into a Billy one. Still though, I wouldn't want to just remove their perks or whatever from my account.
It shouldnt be too hard with Doc, with Static Blast it's rather easy.
Bubba I can understand, his playstyle isn't the most fun.
On PC you can. At the DLC section you can put them "off" I believe. At least, before the new steam outfit you could, so probably you still can.
When you hide the character on Steam, like I said above, you don't lose anything.
I’d loose Kate too than. And have all perks on her LoL
Bruh, why you burnin' stuffs?
roaster lmfao,and no
Autocorrect is the best killer. I left it like that anyway.