Killers with one addon spot

Anyone else have a killer that you feel only has one addon spot open? Meaning when I play trapper one spot is always used for a bag every game. When I play wraith one spot is always used for windstorm. Only allowing me to toy around with different addons in one spot. These are the only 2 killers I can think of that I treat this way. Anyone else have any?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Wraith to a degree. I dont play im much but that decloak speed is murder sometimes

  • Nurse with 0 slots because of the cooldown addons.

  • Clown with either more bottles or faster reload.

    Nurse recovery addons.

  • Wraith. You'll always want something to make you come out of cloaking faster, sometimes he is limited to 0 even as some players use the Bone or Coxcombed Clapper.

  • There are a lot of addon-dependant killers. Ghostface with recovery, Plague with apples, Oni with the top knot, Trapper with bags, Demo with rat liver... It's pretty insane the number of killers that have 1 add-on that makes them actually good (or, in Trappers case, playable).

    Still a bit wierd that Plague feels like she needs an apple, though. Maybe they should make her garunteed fountain more centralised.

  • Not really.

    I love me some Wraith, and i really do like Windstorm, even the Mud version, especially after realizing how little Swift Hunt actually does.

    But unlike how most people experience him, i don't feel crippled if i use something other than Windstorms.

  • Legion just needs one of the Sketches for Frenzy duration. The other add-on is personal choice

  • @goatslinger said:

    Anyone else have a killer that you feel only has one addon spot open? Meaning when I play trapper one spot is always used for a bag every game. When I play wraith one spot is always used for windstorm. Only allowing me to toy around with different addons in one spot. These are the only 2 killers I can think of that I treat this way. Anyone else have any?

    Clown and Trapper. Anyone else I can play addonless.

    Clown: Flask of Bleach and a Ether Volume 5% should be added to base. I could argue for 10%, but if addons remain the same he would become overkill in chases.

    Trapper: bag addon needs to be base. Having to traverse half the map to get another one is annoying. He should start with 3 initially and have a max carry amount of 2. Meaning after the first one is placed you can never go back to 3 without addons.

  • With Clown you basically NEED either Flask of Bleach or Starling Feather to make up for his bottles being pointless. Clown also needs either Thick Cork Stopper or Fingerless Parade Gloves to be playable.

    So basically I feel like I have no add-on slots when I play Clown.