Let's Try This: Good Riddance!
Very simple: What removal are you happy with?
Example: "I'm glad they removed [THING], because [REASONS]."
I'm personally happy with the removal of the Moon Bouquet Offerings.
I can't imagine a New Moon Bouquet being used on a Yamaoka map, i'll never find any Adams or Claudettes.
Don't hold back your imagination, what's something your glad is gone from DbD?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
i'm glade they removed,ds,borrowed time,dead hard,because this perks just makes the game boring
I'm glad they removed the need to reque with your swf after each match.
Glad they're removing the lag after vaulting a window or pallet. Not glad Dedicated Servers are still in the game though.
I'm glad they remove vacuum pallet and windows even tho sometime as a survivor I miss them, it was just stupid.
Not sure if this counts as a true removal, but as a Killer main I'm glad they removed and replaced Hex: Ruin. I'm sure that's an extremely uncontroversial opinion.
If that doesn't count, I'll settle for removing the ability to use Exhaustion perks multiple times in the same chase.
I guess you could say: I'm glad they got rid of the Skill Check version.
I'm glad they removed Insta-gen completion BNPs.
Nothing like having 4 gens done in literally 10 seconds.
I'm glad they removed hatch standoffs by adding the end game challenge.
I'm glad they removed the 1st down Decisive Strike!
Wow, that really was a thing wasn't it!!!
I'm glad they removed the ability to mori on the first down.
Yes it was.
https://youtu.be/q69cj8pKXRU?t=314What... the... faahhhh.....
I'm glad that's gone!
I’m glad they removed the ability for people to hold the game hostage. Remember those clips of killers bodyblocking multiple people in the basement until they disconnected? Or the last survivor creeping around for 30 minutes going locker to locker until the killer disconnected out of boredom? So glad this has gone.
Eugh, I do remember those days.
I barely played Survivor, but I still love and cherish Whispers for all the times it helped me force out those P3 Claudettes.
Y'all are bringing back some horrid memories...