Killer is supposed to kill.

Hi guys. Something funny crossed my mind after a game. I was playing Michael and killed 3 people. I didn't really try to put pressure and ######### and still got them.

The killer's job is supposed to be killing survivors right? Then why am I not being rewarded for doing the actually only necessary thing I'm supposed to do?

2 gold medals (3 kills basically) = a big ''######### you'' in the killers face.

Pretty good job devs, your emblem system is only nice for survivors.

Comments

  • @NextKillerSpongebob said:

    @ChraizE said:
    That's a typical score for a face camper. You didn't "kill" anybody you just got a hook and camped until death that's not even playing the game properly you deserved far less to be honest. Killers like you really should consider not playing DBD (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

    So standing over 52 meters or something like that is even considered camping to survivor players nowadays? Sorry that playing normally doesn't suit your tastes

    Camping is when you stay on the same map after a hook

  • @ChraizE said:
    That's a typical score for a face camper. You didn't "kill" anybody you just got a hook and camped until death that's not even playing the game properly you deserved far less to be honest. Killers like you really should consider not playing DBD (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

    Pretty sure he killed people. They're dead, right?

  • @Orion said:

    @ChraizE said:
    That's a typical score for a face camper. You didn't "kill" anybody you just got a hook and camped until death that's not even playing the game properly you deserved far less to be honest. Killers like you really should consider not playing DBD (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

    Pretty sure he killed people. They're dead, right?

    That's why @ChraizE used quotation marks on the word "kill"

  • I didn't camp. It's not my fault that they ran into my face when I was at 50+ meters distance and never saved the hooked guy now is it?

  • This content has been removed.
  • Failure on your part, i always get 3 red medals and 1 silver or gold

    Because im just an Awesome piece of Bacon!

1 2 ›