[NEW KILLER DLC_9] SUPER MEGA Potencial EASTER EGG: Shojo (Heavy drinker)

In the recent event we should get a cocktail's.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shōjō

what do u think?
maybe are we preparing for the new killer?

In the recent event we should get a cocktail's.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shōjō

what do u think?
maybe are we preparing for the new killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah.
so thats what the margaritas are for???
I dig it, I think that’s a neat idea! I’m not sure if I think it’s right, but I actually think that would be a clever foreshadowing in the game should that be the killer.
in the teaser, the door had slash marks and we couldn't see the killer. We also didn't see anybody open the door and since Shojo has telekinesis it might actually be her.