Hitboxes are trash

One day the DEVS will finally see to fixing this atrocious hitbox

Comments

  • Okay, the forum is for topic "discussion". I don't see anything to discuss here, just a blanket statement.

    Are you referring to a specific killer? Are you referring to lag hits? Are you referring to window/pallet hits?

    Please DESCRIBE the issue(s).

    P.S: Most of what I'm assuming you're complaining about is being looked at for next patch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

  • I’m pretty much done with this game. The community is so blind to it, this game needs to just end it’s existence, I only continue to play cause of how much money I’ve spent, but whatever. The pillbox hitbox isn’t for accuracy is a bullshit excuse, ######### you devs give me all my money back you limp #########

  • @xTalon32 said:

    Okay, the forum is for topic "discussion". I don't see anything to discuss here, just a blanket statement.

    Are you referring to a specific killer? Are you referring to lag hits? Are you referring to window/pallet hits?

    Please DESCRIBE the issue(s).

    P.S: Most of what I'm assuming you're complaining about is being looked at for next patch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

    For real? And yes it was a blank statement, but I believe it’s open ended, so you either disagree , or you agree, I mean you could even disagree and go in to why you disagree.

  • @xTalon32 said:

    Okay, the forum is for topic "discussion". I don't see anything to discuss here, just a blanket statement.

    Are you referring to a specific killer? Are you referring to lag hits? Are you referring to window/pallet hits?

    Please DESCRIBE the issue(s).

    P.S: Most of what I'm assuming you're complaining about is being looked at for next patch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

    But yet again, another example where the community can’t see past its own ego, like you can discuss with how bad the hitboxes are, but no you got up in arms because you felt there was no way to possible discuss...

  • @xTalon32 said:

    Okay, the forum is for topic "discussion". I don't see anything to discuss here, just a blanket statement.

    Are you referring to a specific killer? Are you referring to lag hits? Are you referring to window/pallet hits?

    Please DESCRIBE the issue(s).

    P.S: Most of what I'm assuming you're complaining about is being looked at for next patch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

    Just ignore this post, I’m salty af. I’ve been arguing with these ignorant ######### on this forum about hitboxes and I’m certain I’m arguing with sentient walls.....

  • @Fear_source19 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1221383#Comment_1221383

    Just ignore this post, I’m salty af. I’ve been arguing with these ignorant ######### on this forum about hitboxes and I’m certain I’m arguing with sentient walls.....

    Lol "sentient walls" is an apt description. I'm simply asking you to explain YOUR issues with it in detail to facilitate a conversation. Your statement was a closed one, so it doesn't ask a question or lead into a discussion. My answer was I believe they're looking at the lag people are experiencing in the next patch. I could be wrong so I left it open for someone who 100% knows to correct me.

  • @xTalon32 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1221398#Comment_1221398

    Lol "sentient walls" is an apt description. I'm simply asking you to explain YOUR issues with it in detail to facilitate a conversation. Your statement was a closed one, so it doesn't ask a question or lead into a discussion. My answer was I believe they're looking at the lag people are experiencing in the next patch. I could be wrong so I left it open for someone who 100% knows to correct me.

    okay. I can’t particularly disagree with you, mostly because it’s your interpretation of my sentence, as you’re someone other than myself, I’ll agree that I didn’t leave it open ended, cause again it’s your interpretation and well that matters. So I just ######### hate their god damn stupid ######### ######### ass cock balls hitbox

  • @Fear_source19 said:

    I’m pretty much done with this game. The community is so blind to it, this game needs to just end it’s existence, I only continue to play cause of how much money I’ve spent, but whatever. The pillbox hitbox isn’t for accuracy is a bullshit excuse, ######### you devs give me all my money back you limp #########

    How is the community blind to it when the MAJORITY agrees with you.

    There's a hitbox/latency issue.

    Many of us can't stand getting hit 2 steps after a vault, we can't stand getting hit after a pallet slide.

    Can't juke the killer anymore because my invisible hitbox is the size of Clown's fat ass.

  • @xTalon32 said:

    Okay, the forum is for topic "discussion". I don't see anything to discuss here, just a blanket statement.

    Are you referring to a specific killer? Are you referring to lag hits? Are you referring to window/pallet hits?

    Please DESCRIBE the issue(s).

    P.S: Most of what I'm assuming you're complaining about is being looked at for next patch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

    Maybe he's referring to how this game has capsule hitboxes which are completely ######### as a concept.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1221385#Comment_1221385

    How is the community blind to it when the MAJORITY agrees with you.

    There's a hitbox/latency issue.

    Many of us can't stand getting hit 2 steps after a vault, we can't stand getting hit after a pallet slide.

    Can't juke the killer anymore because my invisible hitbox is the size of Clown's fat ass.

    this is news to me for sure.

  • Believe me, there's a majority of players here that are just fed up with the hitboxes and the unreliable servers.

  • Have they fixed the hitbox yet? JK IM STILLING PLAYING

  • That’s means I know they haven’t fixed #########

  • The hitboxes are janky but I disagree with the logic behind the complaint. The idea that if it was fixed that they wouldn’t be hit is wrong. Killers have to adjust to the hitbox, too.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    The hitboxes are janky but I disagree with the logic behind the complaint. The idea that if it was fixed that they wouldn’t be hit is wrong. Killers have to adjust to the hitbox, too.

    just so you know, the devs have chosen the pillbox hitbox for the simple reason that it doesn’t require accuracy for a hit to land. I simply believe this is a lid of bullshit and unfair, a fast vault should never be a loss, especially since it’s usuallly pretty obvious when a vault is there, and they can adjust, you’re not gonna convince me that the hitbox doesn’t need to be changed. You can still be hit by pallet stuns, and deathslinger can pull you to a window and still hit you.