This just isnt fair at this point

PS_Messages_20200419_011221.jpg

Is there such a lack of killers on console that me? A level 8? Had to go against this level of inexperienced players? This is in no way fair for them. The ruin nerf didnt help new players. It killed off so many killers it did the exact opposite. If any of the players from that match see this. I'm sorry matchmaking had to put you through this

Comments

  • @The_architect said:

    As a killer main (legion main) * screams of rage* yes, i know, i suck. But i keep my rank at 20 for my level 24 legion, but thats because i don't go for completions, i give the survivors a chance, so who ever is the last survivor, wins, that's if i get the rest, and if they unhook a person i camp *INTENSE RAGE* i let them go, for my bad skill. or there great skill don't care to much, see i know legion is broken, so i play him in a passive manner, (and don't use cancer perks, like barbecue and chilli, or whatever. I play the game of, TAX, which is another word for you unhook you pay half your life, then i let them go........yeah, sorry guys, but the killers are in a state of cancer (oni,nurse,spirit,)

    I think Legion is a girl...

  • @djsponge10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/145202/this-just-isnt-fair-at-this-point

    You should probably censor the names before the mods see this and give you a warning

    @ matchmakingworksfine

    I was commenting on this comment, that you should censor the names before mods give you a warning. Then I asked why you should do that (to the guy named djsponge), because you're not naming and/or shaming the team, you're is just showing a pic of your matchmaking. Not to make fun out of the survivors.

    So I think you just misunderstood my post, because I'm reacting to someone else, not at you.

  • @matchmakingworksfine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1221713#Comment_1221713

    where did I ever shame the survivors? I'm pointing out how bad the matchmaking is on ps4 and the huge lack of killers

    I think we both got tricked by this one. He's unquoted responding to the post above his saying you should blur. He's saying why should you blur when you WEREN'T shaming. I misread it as well, lol.

  • Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Next time I will quote the message above me anyway, but I didn't think that was necessary.

  • @GraveHunter said:

    Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Next time I will quote the message above me anyway, but I didn't think that was necessary.

    @finitethrills said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1222313#Comment_1222313

    I think we both got tricked by this one. He's unquoted responding to the post above his saying you should blur. He's saying why should you blur when you WEREN'T shaming. I misread it as well, lol.

    Yeah I think I all of us got confused by that one comment

  • @GraveHunter said:

    Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Next time I will quote the message above me anyway, but I didn't think that was necessary.

    No worries. Quotes always help for context, but your comment SHOULD'VE been pretty clear. I think it's just the arrangement made it really easy to transpose visually. I'm sure some amount of confirmation bias played into it as well. You see name and shame mentioned, and you sort of expect it to be a complaint.

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1222385#Comment_1222385

    Or you can learn better tactics and win. Hag is middle tier anyways which is what I think you used? She’s good at cutting off hook rescueS and loops. But There are killers that need to be nerfed like the huntress and her 3 iri heads every locker reload. or just the ebony Mori’s :)

    Yeah. I meant to say to ignore what killer and perks I used, and just focus on the ranks.

  • The matchmaking for me is excruciating. I play killer and the survivors I go up against are at least 5 ranks higher than me every game. Im lucky if I get 1 kill

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    On PC there is a lack of killers but no lack of survivors. Often it's the same thing but in reverse. A yellow killer against red ranks. oNly survivors have no remorse when it comes to bullying a killer.

    You re so wrong man. Some people play both sides. Damn your kind is the reason why there is sides in this game

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    On PC there is a lack of killers but no lack of survivors. Often it's the same thing but in reverse. A yellow killer against red ranks. oNly survivors have no remorse when it comes to bullying a killer.

    ...and killers do? 🤣🤣🤣

    Also, as a red rank I am most common paired with green or purple killers who have no problem 3-4king against random red teams. No one is bullying these killers, except maybe a skilled SWF, which is not as common as a group of randos. It's known that there are too many ######### survivors in high ranks and too many skilled killers in lower ranks because of the bunk matchmaking system. So spare me the whole 'remorse' bit.

  • @MorsNoxFleuret said:

    My bad didn't see that rank 17 I redact my last comment lol

    You also didn’t see the rank 19 and 20. There was only one person in the +/-6 it’s clear there aren’t enough killers in queue.

  • Honestly, its on you to determine what rank survivor are. You know how red ranks play(a**holes) and you know when an entire team isnt good at running away. Hook em twice and let em leave. I like playing with them. If i play ghostface, I really get into character by being clumsy like getting really close to them and hitting the wall or keep wiffing the air. Let them get away injured.

    I dont give swf red ranks the same treatment because they are usually douches on console. I'm gonna tell you that I usually give survivors what they want. They want to leave, I usually let them after I get my hooks. If they want to farm, I grab the harvesters. If they want my undivided attention(i.e. clicky clicky) they get it and its a romance. They stay with me and we let everyone go on with their lives.

    Got off topic but TDLR you can tell when you are mismatched.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1221371#Comment_1221371

    ...and killers do? 🤣🤣🤣

    Also, as a red rank I am most common paired with green or purple killers who have no problem 3-4king against random red teams. No one is bullying these killers, except maybe a skilled SWF, which is not as common as a group of randos. It's known that there are too many ######### survivors in high ranks and too many skilled killers in lower ranks because of the bunk matchmaking system. So spare me the whole 'remorse' bit.

    20200128172910_1.jpg

    This happens to me most of my matches and it's why I don't play anymore. I got more but I don't think you need further proof the MM is busted. This doesn't happen every match but id say 50/50. I went up to 12 and the amount of reds/purples increased. Went to like 75/25. Just tells me MM just throws me at the team that's been waiting the longest and the higher up you go the more try hards you find. Yes I have been to R1 on both sides. (I was about to say check my steam profile but then I remembered were not on steam -.-) I don't stick around red rank because I like to play non meta killers and mess around with meme builds. I too like to have fun but as killer, the higher up I go the less fun I have. As survivor I can have fun at any rank.

    Now imagine if a brand new killer experienced this? Do you think they would git gud or refund the game?

  • @matchmakingworksfine said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/433/AR6N1XEZDBAM.jpg

    Is there such a lack of killers on console that me? A level 8? Had to go against this level of inexperienced players? This is in no way fair for them. The ruin nerf didnt help new players. It killed off so many killers it did the exact opposite. If any of the players from that match see this. I'm sorry matchmaking had to put you through this

    inb4 "RaNk DoEsN't MatTer"

  • IMG_20200420_201301~2.jpg

    One of the survivors quit while the game was loading so nothing took place, but admittedly I'm kinda glad because the matchmaking for this round was nuts! The levels are so scattered that it gives the impression that there is no matchmaking system.

1 2 ›