Would I get better at huntress if I play deathslinger?

I have played both huntress and deathslinger on Xbox and I need some improvement on huntress, deathslinger however is very simple to play since he has somewhat of a aim. I would like to ask the community if I would notice improvement on huntress on dbd if I play deathslinger since they are kind of alike?

Comments

  • Yes but actually no.

    The Deathslingers spear goes at the same as The Huntresses fully charged hatchets. Good for aim practice. Problem is The Deathslinger has the element of suprise with his shots, with Huntress they are alerted as to when she is going for a shot.

  • Well, there's the issue of hitscan vs. projectile.

    Not that the Redeemer is true hitscan. I'd probably hit more shots if it was.


    If you also use the spike on the harpoon as a crude ironsight, then I'm going to say no.

  • Take it with a grain of salt, because I haven't purchased Deathslinger yet, but I imagine it would still feel quite different despite them both having a range thing to use. Huntress can put quite a hefty arc on her hatchets, while Deathslinger can use his thin hitbox from his harpoon in places Huntress can't.

    So I wouldn't connect them like that, no.

  • Mark the center of your screen

    You are now at the very least decent as Huntress

  • Thanks everyone for the feedback ❤️