Upcoming 200% sensitivity to help Huntress & Nurse
How will it help Huntress though?!?
Nurse I understand, you’ll be able to curve with increased sensitivity.
How will it help Huntress though?!?
Nurse I understand, you’ll be able to curve with increased sensitivity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh definitely.
How would aiming faster not help Huntress?
I have my sensitivity at 14 when playing huntress, compared to 97 when playing any other killer. So yeah... definitely wont be any help to me
Because one of the main problems with console huntress isn't that she turns too slow or can't flick, but rather you can't be nearly as precise when aiming with a controller over a mouse. It would help all killers if you're used to that sensitivity, but that wouldn't specifically help huntress more than others like it would with nurse
The main issue with Huntress is the terrain. I see a clear LoS and the damn thing disintegrates in front of me.
Otherwise it's like chucking a brick at someone. It'll hit if it's in their general vicinity.
It won't.
Aim acceleration and dead zone options would help a lot more.
Aim acceleration is useless, however deadzone options would be good.
Aim acceleration is indeed not useless. It can substitute higher sensitivity without loss of fine aim.