Bunny Feng Hoodie + DBD Merch Store = ๐ฐ๐ฐ
My wife loves the Bunny Feng hoodie! I love buying my wife things she loves! So.......we gonna make this happen?
Tagged:
Trusted
My wife loves the Bunny Feng hoodie! I love buying my wife things she loves! So.......we gonna make this happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you had me at bunny feng ๐
I know! I've often wondered why more of the in-game cosmetics and charms aren't available in the merch store. If they want to make more money off their cosmetics, which presumably they do, that's a great and fairly obvious way to do it.
I'd buy the green version for myself, the pink for my mother, just 'cause she loves bunnies.
It's wabbit hunting season !!!
Yes I need both green for me and pink for my niece