PSA about blood warden

I can see your auras in there! Stop hiding behind the pillar waiting for it to go away. Idk how many extra hooks I get just because people are hiding in there xD

Comments

  • It's why players should play killer to learn this if it wasn't so exhausting I guess

  • Shhhh dont tell them, its part of the fun!

  • @andyollolloll said:

    It's why players should play killer to learn this if it wasn't so exhausting I guess

    I play killer and I didn't know this until I saw it in a YT vid. Not everybody uses p2w killers with a power that counters everything survivors can do.

  • @chaosdriver said:

    I can see your auras in there! Stop hiding behind the pillar waiting for it to go away. Idk how many extra hooks I get just because people are hiding in there xD

    Honestly in the heat of the moment I forget that you can see me. The moment you pass by the door I suddenly remember and freak out. I get what I deserve, every time ๐Ÿ˜† hook me up

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1219227#Comment_1219227

    I play killer and I didn't know this until I saw it in a YT vid. Not everybody uses p2w killers with a power that counters everything survivors can do.

    Hey I got Freddy when he was p2l

  • If you can't account for a killers 4 perks, then the only thing to do is get out of the game asap. 99 the door until the hook action is complete. PSA to my fellow forehead survivors.