Is someone else feeling this way?
Recently, I have asked these questions to some Community Members, and I wanna know what you all think:
- Have you experienced lag spikes, fps drops and general lag problems since the last update came out?
- Have you experienced significant ping increases during matches?
- Do you think the "Quick Draw" Achievement is excessively hard and situational or do you think it's just challenging and its difficulty is justified?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I think it's just me then, I had serious lag problems since the last patch was released.
Same, it generally happens after I've been playing for a while.
Quickdraw is actually quite easy. Just take 3 totems and M&A as deathslinger and go after totems. Few games and you're done.
Idk, if you take a look at the Achievement Stats at Steam, 0% of all DBD players have the achievement and it's been out for more than a month. That's why I decided to bring it up.
Do you actually play for more than 5 hours a day, lol.
Ever since 3.6.0 my fps has been bonkers. They made all textures of everything look like ultra quality,could be to do with it. But something is just weird,dunno. Fps just doesn't feel good anymore for me,before i'd have 120 all the time now I have a lot lower
Yep, because of epidemy xd
A lot of free weekends, a lot of people not buying new dlcs. Don't look at %.
It requires you to use certain strategy to get it so no wonder many people don't bother.
Yeah, maybe, but this hasn't been the case for any other achievement to this date.
My textures still look the same, but my fps suddenly drops from 30 to 5. This happens a lot, but only after I've played for a while (maybe 45 mins continuously).
Yeah, I got it because of farming Survivors too, unfortunately. It is really hard to get it without the Survivors cleansing a Totem in front of you.
For me, ping increases predominantly happen while playing Killer.
Low has textures like Ultra as of rn. You could compare shack to an older vid on low quality and now and u'd see a lot of difference. But yeah,it does start to drop after some time,true that.
I usually play at 0% resolution or less, so I couldn't note that much of a difference. But yeah, I saw that all textures got significantly better.
1: Framerate has always been bad on DBD console
2: No, not really. However sometimes Im getting some ridiculous lag and hits after the dedicated servers came out. But they do help with the queues, I'll admit that.
3: I never strive for achievements
My friend also has FPS problems on console, but it's been happening very often for me on PC.
Seems to be the opposite for me. I only start lagging after playing continuously for like half an hour.
And yeah, I agree, you have to grind your way to the achievement.
The opinions on the Achievement are equally divided I feel. I personally think it's a hard one and you really have to use specific builds to get it.
1. Yes.
2. Not really.
3. Situational.
Ok, so it's not just me. At first, it looked like I was the only one having that issue, but now I know that more people are also having it.
I got mine during a not planned farm session with the survivors haha xD First we all played the game normal and then all of the sudden we were just all farming. Good times xD