Killer stun

Why has this been in the game for god knows how long devs? Billy/Oni for example even though you get the timing right and it gives you stun points,they break the pallet and receive no stun. It can happen with demo sometimes too pretty sure,why are you literally punished for timing the stun right?

Comments

  • using the word "literally" does not add anything there.

    Apart from that, would you rather not be given the stun points?


  • @ZoneDymo said:

    using the word "literally" does not add anything there.

    Apart from that, would you rather not be given the stun points?

    I'd rather take a stun then points,because i care more about how well the chase is going rather than my bp gain

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    using the word "literally" does not add anything there.

    Apart from that, would you rather not be given the stun points?

    Are you serious? I'd rather the game work properly.

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1218739#Comment_1218739

    What is it with ur negative attitude always :/ and no, i'd rather take a stun then points,because i care more about how well the chase is going rather than my bp gain

    How am I negative? Im merely trying to see where hte problem lies.

    A killer is in an animation that breaks a pallet

    You time it correctly (from your perspective) so you get the stun points

    The killer breaks the pallet as their ability would grant them to but dont suffer the stun because they were in the animation.


    So do you not want it to register as a stun? Do you not want to be granted the points? or do you want to instead reverse the current situation and deny the killer the entire pallet hit and just get stunned and nothing else? because I can tell you now that from their perspective, they were on point as well.

    This is mostly just an issue with the lag/connection, but atleast the game recognises you timing and awards you the points, but it wont just abort the killers animation at that point as it cant.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1218745#Comment_1218745

    How am I negative? Im merely trying to see where hte problem lies.

    A killer is in an animation that breaks a pallet

    You time it correctly (from your perspective) so you get the stun points

    The killer breaks the pallet as their ability would grant them to but dont suffer the stun because they were in the animation.

    So do you not want it to register as a stun? Do you not want to be granted the points? or do you want to instead reverse the current situation and deny the killer the entire pallet hit and just get stunned and nothing else? because I can tell you now that from their perspective, they were on point as well.

    This is mostly just an issue with the lag/connection, but atleast the game recognises you timing and awards you the points, but it wont just abort the killers animation at that point as it cant.

    What @AsePlayer said,i'd like the game to work properly,aka stun the killer so I can gain some distance instead of the killer being able to chainsaw me insta afterwards because no stun

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1218772#Comment_1218772

    What @AsePlayer said,i'd like the game to work properly,aka stun the killer so I can gain some distance instead of the killer being able to chainsaw me insta afterwards because no stun

    We would all like the game to work properly. However, you must acknowledge that from the Killer's POV, he timed it right as well. @ZoneDymo is correct, this is an issue with latency and connection speed.

    This is a situation where both you and the Killer were in the right. I think as it is now, it is okay. I would obviously like it to work better, but I'm okay with it now.

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1218739#Comment_1218739

    What is it with ur negative attitude always :/ and no, i'd rather take a stun then points,because i care more about how well the chase is going rather than my bp gain

    Lmao "negative attitude" where sis? cuz I don't see it. I'm sorry to tell you this but not everyone has good internet plus it might be the servers.

  • @DeadByMittens said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1218745#Comment_1218745

    Lmao "negative attitude" where sis? cuz I don't see it. I'm sorry to tell you this but not everyone has good internet plus it might be the servers.

    "Not everyone has good internet" it isn't even internet that's the problem. It's literally game being garbage lmfao because I have experienced it while playing with 60 ms as killer when I played billy Edit: Sorry if I sound negative/rude, I've just had a bit of a rough day irl so probably affected my mood. It did come with the servers tho,so it could be a dedi servers problem.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1219269#Comment_1219269

    We would all like the game to work properly. However, you must acknowledge that from the Killer's POV, he timed it right as well. @ZoneDymo is correct, this is an issue with latency and connection speed.

    This is a situation where both you and the Killer were in the right. I think as it is now, it is okay. I would obviously like it to work better, but I'm okay with it now.

    Believe me man,i had it happen while I was playing killer,and I had 60ms. I think it's another servers problem as I first started experiencing it when they went live,same as not being able to grab and similar.