Finally got to try DBD mobile and....
"Your username has been deemed offensive." lmao
I did like the tutorial and the animations. Controls are kinda weird and will take some getting used too. I guess D00msp00g3 will have to do lol
"Your username has been deemed offensive." lmao
I did like the tutorial and the animations. Controls are kinda weird and will take some getting used too. I guess D00msp00g3 will have to do lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got the exact same thing with my username. Lol
What would be wrong with that? Unless they're caring about their 5% of 7 year olds and think doom is too offensive...? Either way a username is something no one will ever call you by unless you're talking to them.
uh spooge is slang for semen. Doom may not the problem.
Ah well that might make sense.
Never heard that one before...
*Zimbabwe Bubba*
dbd mobile: OFFENSIVE!
lol, they went hard with the censor
I always thought of it as some gross sticky substance but i suppose that still counts
Finally got to try out a game. I kept checking lockers instead of swinging... oof. did manage 1 hook though so I didn't do as terrible as i thought i would. somehow survivors already have the body block and teabags down though lol.
Not surprising, mobile games are made to scam kids out of their parents credit card.