Ping
What is a ping? I hear it all the time. Example: whats your ping at
Also so there a dash by survivors name its either green or yellow. What is that.
Also how are you doing. No body really ever looks at my post but incase people do. I wanna take a break from the negativity that I see on the form and ask how your are. How is quarantine suiting you. I everyone is happy and healthy like a Walgreens commercial. Anyway enough rambling and see y'all in the fog
Comments
A ping is what your connection speed is to a server.
Hover over the green/yellow dash and it will let you know the ping of ths survivors if you're the killer and bottom right if you are a survivor to see your ping.. if you ever see that dash red leave cause you aint gonna have fun there..
To answer your other thing, i'm doing good what about you, how are you getting on with the quarantine? I myself haven't really been affected by it as i work from home and never leave anyways haha.
**got the ping stuff from techterm.com**
connection to the server
cant see killer ping despite it being the most important
Im doing good quarantine sucks tho. I started college the other day and dont even get to go to the campus5 lol
Your ping is the time it takes for you to send information to the server and receive information back. It's measured in milliseconds, the lower the better. The quality of your connection and your distance from the server determine how low your ping will be.
Living life, man. I'm a nurse so the world keeps on turning for me
On What tickrate are your servers running?
Damn it must be hella stressful being a nurse rn. I hope you stay safe and healthy yo
It has its moments, especially now, but I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything.
But thank you, I appreciate it. Same to you and everyone you know and care for.
Of course none of that really matters because the game favors The Killer anyway. It doesn't matter what's going on your screen, if the killer hits you on their screen that hit will prevail. Including hits due to killer sided lag.