Queue on PS4
So, servers on PS4 are good, nice ping, nice fps, almost everything is good (concerning this topic, not gameplay balancing). Survivor queue is way longer than killer's ATM. Maybe it's because of quarantine (many people playing together SWF for exemple). Anyway, i thought of a way that might help "solve" this. Here it is: Would it be viable to grant extra xp % for player level xp or bloodpoints to the ones that goes for the faster queue? this may help balance them, as one may change their survivor/killer queue, depending on what the game needs (showed by the multiplier bonus).
It's important to mention that could be implemented any other feature to encourage pepole to play the faster queue (not only extra xp level, as mentioned above), but anything that might work.
Comments
Survivor queues always take longer because more people in general want to play survivor. Playing killer right now is basically masochism. The fewer killers in queue, the longer the survivor queues take. The more survivors in queue, the faster a killer will find a game.
I'm on PS4 now and I'm waiting and waiting and waiting...
yer, this is the "mechanical" explanation for how queues work, i just wonder if this xp buff on the faster queue side would change anything. I mean, i'm suposing killer side is ok right now, event though you said "Playing killer right now is basically masochism". I came to play after a long pause.
For me survivor queues on PS4 have been significantly worse since the dedicated servers were put in place. Before the dedicated servers I don't remember ever waiting more than 5 minutes for a match. Since the dedicated servers I feel lucky if I only wait 5 minutes.
Survivor queue on ps4 are a nightmare you need to have something else to do between you game because you can do 2 game per hour if you are lucky its 3 but its mostly because right now a lot of killer main are fed up with the game a lot of killer issue are not getting fix and thing like that i recently swich to survivor myself when oni came out because im tired having the sound issue and sometime i cant stalk with myers or ghostface those are just small example of the issue im talking about hopefully the new patch will bring some killer who swhich side back
I get a 10 minute solo queue.
I don't even want to think what a SWF goes through.
If you don't want to wait in queue, play killer. I'm a red rank killer and I get a game as soon as I press triangle
All survivors who complain about queue know this, but don’t want to be bothered with going up against swf. The devs have done this themselves with the horrid ranking system and inability to balance swf. Solo survivors are the odd man out here sadly.
A lot of the killer playerbase left due to poor balancing on the devs part that they let sit for years on end.
Nice fps? Are you sure about that one?
I hit survivor rank 9 last weekend and.. just sorta made a hard call to stop and not get into purple rank before reset.
The odds of rough teammates increase in yellow/green ranks, but I've never waited more than 5min for a match. It's unfortunate bc I'm pretty sure i could get rank 1, but eh.
I'm in the same boat honestly. It seems the higher you go, the less matches you get as survivor, and I hate it since I always seem to get matched to absolute potatoes. Purples literally cowering in a corner despite me running Kindred, yet a Rank 16 is in beast mode. I do enjoy the game, but matchmaking is so damn broken and we're still waiting for the magical skill-based MM to appear!
Same issue for me on pc
Rank 1 and at least 5m to get a game
The issue is not much killer bugs or unbalance, it's more the toxic behaviour on ps4 that is simply off the charts! I actually have started to dodge lobby's with German teams. They are so toxic its actually sad to see...but i'm not putting myself through that misery.
That and going against red ranks when you're rank 17...
First of all, killer frames on PS4 make me wanna die, secondly the reason for such longer survivor queues is because lots of the killer player base is leaving, they don’t wan5 to have to deal with the unbalanced parts of the games(which are becoming more balanced), or the extreme toxicity of 4 people ganging up on you
I'm not having any problems with it tbh, at all '-'. Did i get used to bad fps? hehe
FPS, virtual dedicated servers (not even real servers), ping, optimization, are horrible on PS4. Poor execution.
Dbd is the only game I have on my ps4 that has bad framerate often. The game is badly optimized.
Everyone wants to play survivor, no one wants to play killer..
But hopefully this will change soon after some updates