Took a 2 week break from killer and just played survivor

I took a break because of the blood hunt but also because killer is so stressful..well I decided to play legion because of a daily and after that game I remember why I 1.dont play legion and 2. Why I took a 2 week break ..I just really dislike killer right now especially legion this tome will honestly suck to do for legion and yes these map changes will definitely help but I think gens will still go fast 1. Because swf will still do gens fast and 2. Because prove thyself un nerfs gens it’ll help a little just not as much as people think

Comments

  • I had a game last against Ranks 4/5/11/15 as a Rank 16 Legion with level 2 M&A, Ruin, BBq and level 1 Thrill. Killed 3 of them, last one found a key in a chest and got hatch. On a corn map. Normally I hover around mid-high green for killer, since I don't play it that often, and the last few resets have hit my ranks hard.

    Legion isn't THAT bad. It's just how you play them. Same with any killer.

  • Your fault for being bad at the game / expecting to be good with little to no effort / playing low tier killers.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    Your fault for being bad at the game / expecting to be good with little to no effort / playing low tier killers.

    Don't know if your post is really constructive. Being able to play low tier killers is what the game needs. You shouldn't be forced to play other killers you don't enjoy because your favorites are dog poop. But yeah Legion is pretty bad.


    And you have no idea if he's good or bad at the game. He said killer is stressful. And there's really no argument to that. Being able to win is more fun. And that's why the switch to survivor to get the victories is always a good method.


    I've joined you op! I have been playing only survivor the last two weeks and it's a lot of fun. I'm surprised I like it so much.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216255#Comment_1216255

    Don't know if your post is really constructive. Being able to play low tier killers is what the game needs. You shouldn't be forced to play other killers you don't enjoy because your favorites are dog poop. But yeah Legion is pretty bad.

    And you have no idea if he's good or bad at the game. He said killer is stressful. And there's really no argument to that. Being able to win is more fun. And that's why the switch to survivor to get the victories is always a good method.

    I've joined you op! I have been playing only survivor the last two weeks and it's a lot of fun. I'm surprised I like it so much.

    There s no need to be constructive in this community as when you win arguments other people just ignore it and move on.

    Being able to play low tier killers is what this game needs. Okay well. Then why he complain about gen times something that affect all killers?

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216255#Comment_1216255

    Don't know if your post is really constructive. Being able to play low tier killers is what the game needs. You shouldn't be forced to play other killers you don't enjoy because your favorites are dog poop. But yeah Legion is pretty bad.

    And you have no idea if he's good or bad at the game. He said killer is stressful. And there's really no argument to that. Being able to win is more fun. And that's why the switch to survivor to get the victories is always a good method.

    I've joined you op! I have been playing only survivor the last two weeks and it's a lot of fun. I'm surprised I like it so much.

    I wouldn't worry about that particular poster. All the replies they've given in the past few days have amounted to "It's your fault".

    It's basically a troll account made by someone with nothing better to due while they're stuck at home :)

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216255#Comment_1216255

    Don't know if your post is really constructive. Being able to play low tier killers is what the game needs. You shouldn't be forced to play other killers you don't enjoy because your favorites are dog poop. But yeah Legion is pretty bad.

    And you have no idea if he's good or bad at the game. He said killer is stressful. And there's really no argument to that. Being able to win is more fun. And that's why the switch to survivor to get the victories is always a good method.

    I've joined you op! I have been playing only survivor the last two weeks and it's a lot of fun. I'm surprised I like it so much.

    Yeah with survivor you have a team. Making it less all on you to do everything right. With possibly your team mates covering for any screw up you make or heck they might even carry you through the game if they are god tier. That and the efforts you make, even if you die, can still help the others escape and get out alive. So even if you die, your team could still win [with 3 escaping] or get a draw, [2 dead 2 escaped].

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216255#Comment_1216255

    Don't know if your post is really constructive. Being able to play low tier killers is what the game needs. You shouldn't be forced to play other killers you don't enjoy because your favorites are dog poop. But yeah Legion is pretty bad.

    And you have no idea if he's good or bad at the game. He said killer is stressful. And there's really no argument to that. Being able to win is more fun. And that's why the switch to survivor to get the victories is always a good method.

    I've joined you op! I have been playing only survivor the last two weeks and it's a lot of fun. I'm surprised I like it so much.

    I don’t usually play legion anymore when I do play killer I play spirit I usually stick around rank 2-3 but have been rank 1 but I’d rather play other killers..like I’d really like to play pig but honestly she’s pretty bad..I used to main legion tho if they got buffs and became at least low b tier if probably play them more