I like it well enough, but it depends what the alternative is. That is, I like it well enough that if someone were to say to me, "hey, would you like some black liquorice?" I would say, "sure, thank you", but if I went to the supermarket and bought two packets of lollies as snacks, black liquorice would not be one of them.
To put it another way, I always eat the black jellybeans first because they're my least favourite, but I do eat them.
I hate black licorice. I can't stand Twizzlers. I even like root beer less now that I've found out it's made from licorice root and started tasting the licorice flavor.
And I say that full well knowing and admitting that I've never tried them before. But I assume they're bloody awful, and no one has yet tried to change my mind about it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haven't tried it in a long time, so I don't know if I do or not.
licorice with chilli-pepper <3
I like it well enough, but it depends what the alternative is. That is, I like it well enough that if someone were to say to me, "hey, would you like some black liquorice?" I would say, "sure, thank you", but if I went to the supermarket and bought two packets of lollies as snacks, black liquorice would not be one of them.
To put it another way, I always eat the black jellybeans first because they're my least favourite, but I do eat them.
I'd say it depends on the amount you intend to eat at once. Only eaten the Haribo variant tho.
I hate black licorice. I can't stand Twizzlers. I even like root beer less now that I've found out it's made from licorice root and started tasting the licorice flavor.
yeah it pretty nice
Salmiakki
Absolutely disgusting.
*Deathslinger Spits*
And I say that full well knowing and admitting that I've never tried them before. But I assume they're bloody awful, and no one has yet tried to change my mind about it.
These are pretty good though:
Hate it. I almost vomited when I taste it as the kid...
I like the cherry Pull & Peel.
Yes! <3