Just a normal game vs equal skilled players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67xItqaKXA0&feature=youtu.be

I kinda feel bad doing this to bad Killers.. matchmaking when are you getting fixed? :C

It was btw a rank 12 Billy with 2 level 1 perks and 1 brown addon, he had less then 300 hours playtime.

Comments

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67xItqaKXA0&feature=youtu.be

    I kinda feel bad doing this to bad Killers.. matchmaking when are you getting fixed? :C

    It was btw a rank 12 Billy with 2 level 1 perks and 1 brown addon, he had less then 300 hours playtime.

    MM will be fixed when they hide the ranks. If you don't SEE the problem then it doesn't exist :P

    But yeah, I don't think any new killer players are being brought in. If this was your first match as killer wouldn't you refund the game?

  • That coordination tho. I've had that happen to me once as Trapper.

    Chasing a survivor while 4 gens are left: "eh they're getting through gens pretty slowly, must be doing something else I'll run this guy around and get some pallets out the way"

    60 seconds later and all gens are done: "...oh"

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/144304/just-a-normal-game-vs-equal-skilled-players

    MM will be fixed when they hide the ranks. If you don't SEE the problem then it doesn't exist :P

    But yeah, I don't think any new killer players are being brought in. If this was your first match as killer wouldn't you refund the game?

    Ye I wonder about that too :D

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    That coordination tho. I've had that happen to me once as Trapper.

    Chasing a survivor while 4 gens are left: "eh they're getting through gens pretty slowly, must be doing something else I'll run this guy around and get some pallets out the way"

    60 seconds later and all gens are done: "...oh"

    Haha well I would never go into a chase when I realize that this survivor kills some time, its important to never underestimate ppl! We had once a huntress with ebony mori and iridiscent head, she morid already one and after that she was so confident in winning that she went against me at a 4 gen chase and then we 3 could escape.

    You should never go into stupidly long chases, it can be very easily your doom as Killer^^