How is this even fair
I know it sounds like I'm whining, but how is this actually fair? How am I supposed to improve when I get stomped on as killer all of the time. I could either wait in lobby as a survivor for 10 mins to find a game that goes terrible, or instantly find a game as killer against red rank/rank 1 survivors? I genuinely would like some advice in how to improve, other than just "get good" as I've played this game for 3 years and this has always happened to me

Comments
A lot of you guys are right, and thinking back to when I posted this I probably shouldn't have? You are right, in the moment I probably thought I was cheated out of a game when I didn't even see how many points I earned
I suppose he was right? I don't even remember how that game went, but I almost killed one of them (I think) but they used DS and borrowed time at the last minute?? Im just confused as of why this blew up, and I'm getting back to this forum late
You'd be surprised to learn how many dead forums can revitalize.
Jesus calm down. It's literally just a game. You sound like you're gonna have a seizure or something
The point is he's complaing survivors are overpowered. He got more points, who cares. It's just a game
You gonna have a seizure while you're at it. It's a fictional game, stop having a hissy fit
My point was that you cannot pip in such circumstances, as you suggested they could. I wasn't applying to the original post, I was correcting you on your assumption.
And 'its just a game' is no excuse for broken matchmaking. People play games to have fun. There is no fun to be had while getting bullied by people that are better than you at a videogame. And, at least for those of us with a shred of empathy, there is no fun in being the bullies either.