We need Kate’s old voice.
the new voice is bland and not emotional. The old voice was real and authentic. Please think about it.
the new voice is bland and not emotional. The old voice was real and authentic. Please think about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh dear what kate did to you? Why you want o pubish her like that her old voic was awful
the only thing that made it awful was her hook screams. The crying, coughing, everything else was amazing.
for me everything was to high pitch
Yes please, her voice now is awful
I wouldn't put the curtain call ptb voice in the game, but would give the same person a chance to create new sounds.
Are you saying that... You want this back?
https://youtu.be/wmDn_aZcdtMAh yes, how could we forget the time the SCP femur breaker was added to dead by deadlight.
And she calls herself a singer
her scream was bad. I like the rest of it, it’s what gave it life except for the screams
Kate's old voice was more unique but it was so annoying and loud. I personally wouldn't mind them changing it too much.
She was Laurie 2.0 and that was a tad too much, imo.
Also, in the lore it's implied that she's tougher than she looks like. So, being a bit quieter instead of another scream queen suits her better, imo.
Her old voice was very disgusting objectively, but I liked it a lot because it was A LOT more naturalistic and real.
Personally, yeah, I would like to hear old Kate's voice again.
You mean the voice she had back in the PTB? God, no. Hell no.
I would rather have Yui’s old high pitched voice back.