This fps issue is a serious hazard to your brains
I can't play this game because of how much this game stutters on console... It gives headaches and motion sickness... Vote this up so this can be fixed faster cuz i want to be able to see after a game or two.
What map? "in every map"
Survivor or killer? "both but killer is the WORST"
No matter what i do in the match it stutters and keep freezing.
What map? "in every map"
Survivor or killer? "both but killer is the WORST"
No matter what i do in the match it stutters and keep freezing.
Comments
I also have drops, most happen on the game, terrible map for me
I had the same problem and took like a month break. I have just cut down my play time and it helped. Try it before you abandon the game. I posted at one point asking the community manager about a reasonable time frame when we could expect it to be fixed at least back to 2.0 with no response, The communication is a joke in the community when things are broke.
You guys dont know how it is to play between 5 and 15/20 fps for 2 years then. I know and i did pretty well too.
Framerate is quite low yeah.
Framerate is quite low yeah.
I run on solid 60 FPS, but as doc I drop some frames such that I play at ~50-55.
But then on the other hand, I dont play on a low performance machine like a console
Do you sleep too?
Yes, because glasses aren't due to congenital defects in the eyes or the development of the eyes; it's because of bad FPS.
Yeah
Im have myopia due to being too close to the TV for so long in my childhood. Now its premanet unless i do surgery ( and i probably wont too scared to get permanent blindness from that). Its not impossible to become like that due to FPS either.
Bullshit you do. I've studied what causes myopia, as well as several other visual abnormalities, and "sitting too close to the TV" was not a cause.
Thats odd. Thats literally what made my like that . Even the doctor said that.
My problem is that i see well a close range ( 5 ish meters) but anything else its blurry AF. is that myopia by the way? Im not a native english speaker.
Is it genetic then? Because i had great vision before that happened.
Visual abnormalities are caused by a deformity in one or more of the many pieces that compose the human optical system (I don't know their names in English nor care enough to find out) and are usually congenital, meaning you were born with them. The day "sitting too close to the TV" causes a physical defect in the eyes is the day that TV model needs to be abolished.
EDIT: And yes, that's myopia.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Thats cool to know. Thank you very much. Now i know more.
Come to think of it, judging from your name, you and I speak the same language.
Maybe. Or maybe not. ( im not that worried that peps know what country i am from tho)
Then again, I do speak a multitude of languages. I'm assuming you're from a country that speaks Portuguese, yes?
i Pm'ed (as well as the forum allows it) the answer.
I speak english, spanish ,protuguese, and a little bit of french (i understand french more than speak by the way).
Yup, me too (regarding your "PM", which is actually a public comment I've deleted).
Ok . can you PM in these forums?
or its like no way jose?.
Also thanks for deleting it.
No way to PM, as far as I know.
That sucks oh well.
Also would surgery permanently cure myopia or would i develop it again?
There's a chance you'd get it again, if your eye had not completely finished its development. Regardless, old people naturally have to wear glasses because their eyesight degrades over time.
AH thanks Again. Now i know to ask when i have ocular questions and problems.
I'm hoping that the above is sarcasm. I was skipping through the woods against the Huntress on shelter woods every time she through a hatchet at anyone. I even teleported behind a jungle gym once or twice.
I can see that you are survivor main
The fps is terrible on both sides. I agree 100%. Play any of the farm maps and survivors have a 50/50 shot of losing the killer because of how bad it is. I had to burn a perk for predator because of it. I understand. This isn't survivor vs killer though. This is console vs BHVR. We desperately need console optimization. I refuse to spend any money on cosmetics or a new chapter until the fps improves. I am currently playing way less then i use to because of the frame drop. I can't see the point of investing more money in the game.