Menu Music Idea - Developers Please Read This
An idea I would love to see in the game where you can choose which DLC theme you'd like to play in the background instead of hearing the same one over and over again.
I know we have certain killers that play their themes when selected but I think having a DLC menu music option in the main lobby would be cool.
Developers please take this idea into consideration.
Comments
I'd love to be able to switch back to old Event themes, my 2 favorites are both events that will prob never happen again.
Same here, I loved the winter solstice music and it's by far the best to me.
I started on the All Hallows eve event, so I love that theme, and the Summer BBQ event I reaaally liked.
But Hallowed Blight replaced all hallows eve and there hasn't been another Summer event xc
I loved that Summer event too, I didn't have much time to play that year, but I ended up just getting Hillbillys weapon, didn't play survivor back then so didn't get Kate's clothes :(