When will this killer get a buff?
When is legion getting buffed
When is legion getting buffed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
devs don't have the balls to tweak some stuff because god forbid rank 20's will complain about him being op
thank you obama gaming, very cool.
You mean nerfed? Probably soon.
Lol true
Lol why nerf him?
i hope you don't think he actually needs a nerf
Ikr
That was a joke lmao, he was nerfed so many times at this point that I wouldn't be surprised if they got another nerf.
tbh i don't let his weaknesses stop me from playing him i still have lots of fun with him even at rank 1... sometimes
Yeah, been playing him a lot, I get 4ks against rank 3, 2, 1's
oof i was about to unleash my gamer rage
Ikr was gonna say lmao
I believe the "nerf" guy was being sarcastic, because that would seemingly be typical of the devs. At least that's how I read it.
Hopefully never.
Legion is a bit of a difficult Killer to balance. He is sort of like the Killer version of MoM, if you buff him he is absolutely miserable to play against. If you nerf him, he is unfun to play as and against but at least he isn't super strong and an EZ 4K.
I'd just like to see some QoL changes at this point.
Why
Yeah, reduce fatigue timer, make it so when you hit a Surv normally is doesn't reduce timer by half (that doesn't make sense).
Get rid of the screen darkening when you are fatigued.