Infectious is the strongest one of the four, but i don't really enjoy playing it. For me personally, lightborn is the best one out of these four. I love to equip it when there's 3+ flashlights in my lobby and i can instantly go into EW3 after the pallet break to down them, because they tried to blind me at the pallet :D
Infectious is the strongest one of the four, but i don't really enjoy playing it. For me personally, lightborn is the best one out of these four. I love to equip it when there's 3+ flashlights in my lobby and i can instantly go into EW3 after the pallet break to down them, because they tried to blind me at the pallet :D
Lightborn is definitely very satisfying to run if you see 3+ flashlights in the lobby lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yet another clear winner...
Hopefully we will get much more interesting ones.
Pssst.. over here!
You better vote for ######### perks, the OP is from the dev team and the winning perk is gotta get nerfed
Nah dude I'm not
Don't say that to them! It'll explain why I always want to nerf moris!
I don't think I need to explain myself here. The answer's pretty clear
Infectious > Shadowborn > Mad Grit > Lightborn
Hopefully I can start giving more in depth (and controversial) answers soon enough.
Infectious is the strongest one of the four, but i don't really enjoy playing it. For me personally, lightborn is the best one out of these four. I love to equip it when there's 3+ flashlights in my lobby and i can instantly go into EW3 after the pallet break to down them, because they tried to blind me at the pallet :D
Lightborn is definitely very satisfying to run if you see 3+ flashlights in the lobby lol