Please don't nerf the ptb patch until..
Please, PLEASE don't nerf the patch before it hits console. At least give us a week or two to try things out too man. There's A LOT of threads about how unfair it is that God loops/windows are gone, and about some dead spaces. I've been playing this since it released on ps4. I've been putting up with so much BS being a killer main. ( sWFs,the broken match making,damn near infinite loops because of broken map offerings,sound issues,grab issues, 360s working as DH, etc, etc.)Us mains on console DESERVE this. Let us FINALLY have some much needed fun, instead of a steamy sweatfest.
Comments
Just take a look here:
There is a video of Marth talking about some of the changes. Mainly Coal Tower, Groaning Storehouse, Ironworks and Grim Pantry. I also made a post with Timestamps.
The Maps really need some work, because the Windows on Pantry, Storehouse and Coal Tower are 100% free hits. And while it should not be god loops, free hits are not good either.